Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's that time again...

Life has just been a little crazy go nuts this past month. I haven't blogged in amost 2 months! I started feeling guilty about it, and then I noticed that none of my other blogger friends had really blogged either. Now I don't feel so bad.


Anyway, we fly out tomorrow morning for our wonderfully exciting Christmas in Europe trip. I am traveling with Jon, Jared, and Kerri. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up to date for everyone to read. Please leave comments for all 4 of us to read! It will be one of the only ways that we will be able to keep in touch with everyone while we're out traveling. Without further adu...

Here is our itinerary:


Dec. 16 - We fly out at 10 am
Dec. 17 - Munich, Germany
Dec. 18 - Salzburg, Austria
Dec. 19 - Venice, Italy
Dec. 20-22 - Zermatt, Switzerland
Dec. 23 - Interlaken, Switzerland
Dec. 24-25 - Bern, Switzerland
Dec. 26 - Munich, Germany
Dec. 27 - We land SLC at 11 pm


Here's a picture of Jon looking at his list and checking it twice to make sure that he has everything he will need for the trip. :)



Hopefully I will be able to blog on Monday night after we do some Christmas shopping in Munich.

Cheers for now!

Holli

6 comments:

JW said...

I'm not so sure about the pink background.

Jodi said...

Oh! Have fun guys!

Melanie said...

Have a good one! Take lots
of pictures.

Oma said...

Hi honey. I hope that you are in the thick of a wonderful time and every minute will be full of fun and joy. Write or call, I miss you and so does Quincy. He knew that you did not come home and wondered why.
Love you,
Mom

Pyne Family said...

Hi Hol, we hope that you are having a fun time. The kids were pretty sad when they found out today that you won't be there on Christmas Eve, but I told them that you would make it up to them:) I am so jealous, I wish I were there with ya! Luv ya,
Shaunge

Brittany Perkins said...

HOLLI! CALL MOM'S CELL ON CHRISTMAS EVE, WE WILL ALL BE AT BRETT'S INSTEAD OF HOME. I POSTED MOM'S CELL # ON YOUR WORK EMAIL.
BRITTANY